Saturday, June 25, 2011

Wrap Up


We rode a train everyday but one. Starting in St. Louis, we rode the Metro to the zoo and to the ballgame. Then we hopped on Amtrak and took it to Chicago. In Chicago we rode the Metra to the Museum of Science and Industry. Lastly to Midway Airport we rode the Orange train. 

St. Louis Metro
Amtrak



Metra 


Jack ate pizza and had soda everyday.  Jack's new favorite soda is Fanta. Guess what Kathie had everyday (and Tom had a few also).  I asked Jack, "Do you like St. Louis or Chicago?" Chicago... I asked Jack, "Do you like Chicago or New York?" Chicago.... I asked Jack, "Do you like Chicago or Hawaii?"  Hawaii! Repeating myself the next day, I asked Jack, "Do you like St. Louis or Chicago?" Jack said, "Hawaii!" We had a GREAT time!!







CHEERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment