Washington D.C.
Boy, it was hot today. Temperatures reached 98°. The “Five” set off for Union Station, for lunch and for a “Duck Tour”. The lunch was great because we sat in the middle of Union Station and were a part of all the action.
After lunch we had a few hours before the tour, and we went off the grid and visited the Postal Museum, which was awesome! Jack got into it, asking us questions and leading us on to different displays. When that boy is engaged, we are ecstatic.
The “Duck Tour” was pretty great also, because our bus went down a boat ramp and we were headed up the Potamac. I thought that I would never go on a Duck Tour because they give out Duck Calls and everyone has to quack. It wasn’t as bad as I thought because by the time the duck calls were distributed, we were all into it. When we got back to our hotel, Lori noticed that one Duck Call wasn’t opened. I wonder who didn’t actually quack?

Mom how come you did not quack? I would not have quacked either. What stamps were outstanding?
ReplyDelete